Monday, August 13, 2007

First encounter

I will be hereby sharing my experiences with Pulsar 200 as honestly as possible.
This is a blog to help understand P200 better for those who own it and also for prospective buyers.
Here's me on my bike-

Currently I have done first service only and as of now it has done 1400 odd kms.I will post every little detail about the bike and its real world performance in subsequent posts.
But before that let me elaborate on my buying and ProBiking experience.So here it goes.
I had booked my bike on 28th june 2007 and got delivery on 3rd july.
Price OTR in Pune is Rs.71230.The overall appearence and atmosphere at ProBiking showroom,Pune is very good.The air being lively and nice music playing.Perfect.
Colors used inside are also in tune with ProBiking theme.And the sales-personells are well informed.
To cut the long story short,I would say ProBiking concept is very nice and Bajaj has executed it even more nicely.

You get to experinece 3 different Bajaj bikes there namely - Avenger,Pulsar 200,Pulsar 220 on the dyno.
Its an exciting thing to do really and is one of its kind.

2 comments: