Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We Won! and how!

Yeah its slightly off the topic.But who says bikers cannot be cricket fanatics? I am no exception , and letting this wonderful happening slip away will be a sin.
Yeah yeah I know you all were glued to stupid box and are still watching re-runs,but still its not stopping me from publishing this post after all we are in damn democracy(largest at that) and more over this is a personal blog.So here I present you , once more , an opportunity to rejoice!.
Here are some pictures, forver engraved into my heart already.

what a celebration! I wish I was there (as an spectator of course!what you thought?)
Glory glorified.
Robin uthappa looks like a wax-statue while Gambhir seems to have lost something.(is it man-of-the-match trophy that he never won? - inner me)
But check out dude in left most corner, who is he? he is so intriguiged by someone else's .. what to say ...a**!





we are the champions!yeah indeed.I was never in doubt.(Ok I am lying here, never in my dreams did India lift the cup)But some sentences have to be there just because they have to be there.


Just like what SRK said after the match - "I always believed India would win the T20 world cup"
How lame! but just because he is great SRK (and I am just me,how sad) he can say it and world has to believe with him.
While we are at it, SRK is here with his son aryan(lucky dude - he met with every indian player)waving India's tri-color madly.Yes, after "chak de India" he is a sports icon also, me thinks!
( "hey he is wearing velvet jacket from DON" -courtesy ever so eagle eyed Tushar.Ok.is it so ,SRK?booooooo)


I feel a little bit of irony though, on SRK's side.
Just imagine - Chak de was sort of waking call for other sports, especially hockey was coming of age and people were actually delving into hockey and all, such was impact of chak de.
And here's our great hockey hero in ..err how do I put it?
But as it is well known that he is a true sportsman it won't hurt him too much,Right?
Here's a kudos from me(with yours truly at his humble most) SRK,clap clap.

Cricket is all over again and me for one doesn't mind a bit(whines all around?) but thats how things are sometime, in life.

Ohh!Poor Misbah.Do I feel sorry for him?Now common I am little stubborn at times as some of you might be knowing, But I am no way inhuman , robotic like damn aussies.So yes I do feel sorry for him guys.
He had almost drown us once again in endless cycle of India's history of choking.I guess some times history just doesn't repeat it.
Why did you hit like that misbah?(On serious note , Ohh thank you misbah for your brilliant shot selection)
Yes poor Misbah , I would say it again - but thats how things are sometime, in life.

All in all , India not only won it , me thinks Team India provided real enjoyment for all those mortals present actually and other milions watching on teevee.They have been biggest entertainer of all and thats what T20 is all about.
Now I am coming back to my biker self , and an inner voice tells me thats what P200 is.A true entertainer.(A very lame attempt to somehow go into bikes).But still, believe me guys she really is that intriguing and that fascinating.

And like all posts here , I can't help wihout my beloved P200's nice photo.Here it is.
Finally for you poor souls also I would repeat "but thats how things are sometime, in life"



No comments:

Post a Comment