Saturday, September 29, 2007

Welcome bebe!


Its raining bikes!In the market also and in my close vicinity also!! In recent past many of people that I know very well ,have bought some kind of wheels(me included).
But what is even more startling , from this buying spree by my friends and all , 4 vehicles have been...yes you guessed it the Pulsar 200.
It all started with when tushar aka sunny bought first P200 amongst us.Followed by me , one more friend and now this.
A black 200 and that completes the circle.Now every colored bike is there (at my disposal? hehe ).
So here I welcome another of 200's example in black color bought by chetan.
And as always I can't stop uploading pics - here we go then!












Here's chetan with his newest possession.
I wish him happy and safe and hopefully trouble-free riding! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am planning to buy p200. Can you give me a review of your bike. What's the performance, mileage etc. It will be very helpful to me. Or give your mobile number i will call you. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am planning to buy P200. Please provide me a review of your bike. What's the performance, mileage etc. Is it worth buying it? Your comments will be more than helpful to me. Thanks in advance. If you provide your mobile number i will be happy to contact you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there!
    as you can see i am here in mysore away from home and my bike for may be another 2 months. full review of bike is in the making wait sometime!
    but if you cant wait that much, take my word for it- buy the p200, theres no better bike in that range.

    ReplyDelete